St Louis Dining and Restaurants
Welcome to St Louis' best website to search for St Louis Restaurants and great places to dine! St Louis has a tremendous variety of restaurants, cafes, diners and the like serving up just about every kind of fare you can imagine! One thing that makes St Louis dining a great experience is that the majority of the restaurants here are independently owned therefore reflecting the personality of the owner, chef and or neighborhood in the cuisine as well as the look and feel of the restaurant. There are also plenty of corporate owned restaurants in St Louis as well and we are not knocking them, but let's face it, an Applebee's is the same in St Louis as it is in Nashville, Cincinnati, New York or anywhere else!
Some St Louis restaurants and Chef's have gained national attention and have helped put St Louis on the culinary map. Such notables include:
- Spare No Rib - Recently made Zagat's "Hottest BBQ Joints Across the U.S" list, coming in at number 13 on the list of 15.
- Trattoria Marcella- Named one of the "Top 10 Best Italian Restaurants in the Country" by Citysearch.com, "Most Popular Restaurant in St Louis" by Zagat and a host of other awards too numerous to mention.
- Niche- Named #1 on the USA Today's "Best Foodie Spots In St Louis" list.
- Elaia and Olio - Made Bob Appetit's "Top 50 New Restaurants" list in 2013.
- Ted Drewe's Frozen Custard - Ok, so it's not a restaurant but definitely a local tradition. In addition, it was the #1 restaurant in St Louis according to TripAdvisor.com.
- St Louis chefs that were semi-finalists in 2014 for the James Beard "Best Chef" award - Gerard Craft (Niche, Brasserie by Niche, Taste, Pastaria), Josh Galliano (the Libertine), Ben Poremba (Elaia & Olio), Kevin Willmann (Farmhaus) and Kevin Nashan (Sidney Street Cafe).
So there you have it! A small sampling of St Louis' finest restaurants and dining.
: 8882 Found | Showing: 8901 - 8882 | Back to Start